Need Insurance for Art Festival

by Laurel.
(California)

Need Insurance for Art Festival

The show application says we need liability insurance.

Can anyone recommend a company they have used?

Thanks

Laurel
Laurel Nation Designs

• Cat says:

Laurel…l have always avoided shows that require insurance. I’ve been doing shows for over 20 years and have never had to have insurance. Unless you’re hot to do this show, I’d take a pass. Added expenses are unnecessary.

• Janine says:

I second ACT! I now own a store and got my liability through geico- which covers shows now but when I didn’t I signed up for Act and it’s easy and inexpensive

• m says:

I have used ACT too – nice to be able to only get insurance by the date. This market is a good one, so I feel it’s worth the extra cost.

• Laurel says:

Thanks, everyone. I did go with ACT. It was easy to apply online and print out confirmation that I could send in with my show application. I paid $49.00 for three day coverage. I don’t do enough shows requiring insurance, so this was the best way to go.

• Shirley says:

I just purchased ACT, it was $49 for a two day event. I live by the sea and it can get windy here.

• Candace says:

wish I had seen this earlier. I have mine thru my home insurance and it only costs me $30 for the entire year….

• Billie says:

now more and more shows are requiring that you have insurance, so if you have been doing a show for years, and now they request insurance, you really don’t have a choice. also I have the insurance because of the winds and weather, I don’t want to pay for repairs on someone’s car if my tent gets blown into it. so I feel more secure having it.