Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Rena Klingenberg’s Jewelry Making Journal website and products.
In Using This Website
You are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms:
- The materials on this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties.
- In this “Terms and Conditions” page, these phrases – “customer”, “client”, “you” and “yours” refer to you, the person accessing this Jewelry Making Journal website and accepting the terms.
- “Jewelry Making Journal”, “https://jewelrymakingjournal.com”, “ourselves”, “we” and “us” refers to Rena Klingenberg LLC, the company owning the Jewelry Making Journal brand and its products.
- “Party”, “parties” and “us” refers to both the ourselves and the customer.
Your Product Purchases
By purchasing a product from Jewelry Making Journal, you agree to the following terms:
Secure Product Purchasing
All Jewelry Making Journal product orders are transacted via the secure Teachable.com gateway.
After your successful purchase, you will receive a message from Teachable.com, notifying you of your completed purchase, and providing instructions on how to access your purchased item(s).
If you need any assistance to access your purchased products, please contact Product Support.
You can use your Jewelry Making Journal products on your computer, tablet, and smartphone.
For each Jewelry Making Journal product you purchase, you have access for the lifetime of the product.
Refund Policy – Satisfaction Guarantee
All of the Jewelry Making Journal products come with a No-Questions-Asked Guarantee:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the product, just contact us within 30 days from your purchase date – and we’ll issue your 100% refund immediately.
All content in all of the Jewelry Making Journal products sold in the Jewelry Making Journal Shop via Teachable.com is copyright © Rena Klingenberg, all rights reserved.
You may not reproduce, in any form, any of the content – text, videos, images, audios, physical materials, virtual materials, and all other materials – contained in Jewelry Making Journal’s information products – without written permission from Rena Klingenberg.
However, you may create as many pieces of jewelry as you wish from the courses and tutorials you purchase from the Jewelry Making Journal Shop – and you may also sell any and all finished pieces of jewelry you make from these information products.
However, you are NOT permitted in any way to sell, share, alter, imitate, or copy any part or whole of any of the Jewelry Making Journal courses, tutorials, ebooks, or other learning materials themselves.
Privacy and Safety
I value your privacy as much as I value my own.
Although this website and all of my information products are designed to be completely family-friendly, they are not specifically directed to children under 13 years of age.
- You agree that the information, opinions, and discussions contained in Jewelry Making Journal’s website and products are for general information purposes and should not be used as a substitute for professional legal, business, financial, or medical advice.
- You agree that you must use your own best judgment regarding the application of the information to your own situation, and when to consult with a licensed professional.
- You agree that we have made every effort to verify the content of the products but we are not liable for any omissions, errors, or inaccuracies in the content.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rena Klingenberg LLC, JewelryMakingJournal.com, Rena Klingenberg, her successors, transferees, assignees and licensees from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses.
- You agree that no guarantee of income nor of your results is stated nor implied in this website nor in our information products; and that JewelryMakingJournal.com, Rena Klingenberg LLC, and Rena Klingenberg are not responsible for any results you may or may not achieve from applying the information we publish.
Limitation of Liability
The materials at this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Rena Klingenberg LLC or its agents or officers be liable for any damages whatsoever.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on the Jewelry Making Journal website, also called https://jewelrymakingjournal.com , and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Rena Klingenberg LLC or its licensors – with the exception that guest authors own their content in guest blog posts on Jewelry Making Journal. The use of Jewelry Making Journal trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Rena Klingenberg.