In Using This Website
You are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms:
- The materials on this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties.
- In this “Terms and Conditions” page, these phrases – “customer”, “client”, “you” and “yours” refer to you, the person accessing this Jewelry Making Journal website and accepting the terms.
- “Jewelry Making Journal”, “https://jewelrymakingjournal.com”, “ourselves”, “we” and “us” refers to Rena Klingenberg LLC, the company owning the Jewelry Making Journal brand and its products.
- “Party”, “parties” and “us” refers to both the ourselves and the customer.
- You agree that the information, opinions, and discussions contained in Jewelry Making Journal’s website and products are for general information purposes and should not be used as a substitute for professional legal, business, financial, or medical advice.
- You agree that you must use your own best judgment regarding the application of the information to your own situation, and when to consult with a licensed professional.
- You agree that we have made every effort to verify the content of the products but we are not liable for any omissions, errors, or inaccuracies in the content.
- You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rena Klingenberg LLC, JewelryMakingJournal.com, Rena Klingenberg, her successors, transferees, assignees and licensees from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses.
- You agree that no guarantee of income nor of your results is stated nor implied in this website nor in our information products; and that JewelryMakingJournal.com, Rena Klingenberg LLC, and Rena Klingenberg are not responsible for any results you may or may not achieve from applying the information we publish.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that the materials at this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall Rena Klingenberg LLC or its agents or officers be liable for any damages whatsoever.