Glass Blown Cross Necklace

by Denise Bellinger.
(Riverside, Ca.)

Glass Blown Cross Necklace by Denise Bellinger  - featured on Jewelry Making Journal

Blown glass cross

I am so in love how this necklace turned out, I need to share with you all!

This is a blown cross with Czech glass beads crocheted beaded necklace.

Beautiful colors that complement each other

I use S-Lon nylon cord on all my crochet necklaces.

I thought the beads and the cross on black nylon cord were the perfect combination.

Very versatile

This necklace can be worn in three different ways as shown in all my pictures.

Many ways to wear, Layered or long

Denise Bellinger
My Good Vibes

• Rena Klingenberg says:

A beautiful, dramatic piece, Denise! The colors of beads go so well with the colors in the beautiful cross. And great that you can wear it in so many different ways.

• Marianne says:

this is stunning 🙂

• Dawn says:

I love Denise’s designs and this is an exceptional piece! She and Rena inspired me to try crocheting with beads this year. Thank you! 😀

• Dawn, that’s wonderful to hear! Thank you. I find that bead crochet can also be very calming and almost meditative.

• Kathy Zee says:

You did an awesome job on this necklace. I love the deep rich colors. And all those small beads pick up the color of the cross. Love this one.

• Thanks so much Rena. I think this if by far one of my favorites I’ve ever made

• Thank you so much!

• Awe your so sweet. Yes you should definitely try crocheting it is so fun!

• Thanks so much🥰

• Rita says:

Marianne said the word that popped in my head as soon as I saw the photo…STUNNING! I love this piece Denise. I had not thought of using S-Lon to crochet with and have hung on to mine for kumihimo projects. You inspired me to get out this lovely cord and give it a try. Thank you for sharing.

• kathy corkery says:

Oh my goodness! this is beautiful! Good job on the crochet, it doesn’t look cottagy at all. It is very sofisticated. sorry can’t spell for the life of me! lol

• Thanks so much Rita. Good luck with your crocheting🙌🏼 By all means get that S-Lon out and start crocheting lol!

• Denise says:

Your so sweet, thank you so much!

• Nita Bourne says: