Using a Mix of Colored Beads

by Kathy Zee.
(Fiddletown, CA)

Using a Mix of Colored Beads by Kathy Zee - featured on Jewelry Making Journal

Blue and green assortment of beads into necklace and earrings

I bought a few packages of assorted mixed beads from a company recently and decided they needed to be necklaces and earrings to match.

I normally like things symmetrical but these had no rhyme or reason so I just added a few, added a spacer or two, more beads etc.

Using a Mix of Colored Beads by Kathy Zee  - featured on Jewelry Making Journal

Brown and b lack assortment of beads into necklace and earrings

These are 18 inches with a 2 inch chain extension.

Earrings to match with beads that came in the assortment.

Will sell them as a set.

Beads are glass not plastic.

I kind of like how they turned out.

Kathy Zee
ZeeBlings by Kathy Zee
ZeeBlings by Kathy Zee on Facebook

• Dawn says:

Fun!

• Helen says:

Kathy, Beautiful and creative! You have a knack for creating a wonderful balance with random beads. I also prefer symmetrical, but sometimes assorted beads are a welcome change.

• Rena Klingenberg says:

Kathy, you always have a great eye for attractive color combinations! The blue and green would be a great summer set, and the brown and black tones are perfect for fall.

• Kathy Zee says:

Thank you so much Helen for your comment. I appreciate it very much.

• Kathy Zee says:

Rena, thank you so much for your comment. I value your opinion very much and thank you for posting my creations.

• Moogie says:

You are touching my color-loving heart with these! I mostly make colorful jewelry. Color makes me happy. My theory is there are many jewelry artists making neutrals & yes, many customers want neutral. I’ll just fill in the color-loving gap!
    The blue & green make me happy! The other is perfect for fall. Glad you shared these.

• Kathy Zee says:

Moogie, your comment made my day. Thank you!