by Daphne Liatou.
Wanting to create a jewel with a summer theme, I decided to make shell earrings. I followed these steps:
- On a copper sheet I designed the shape of the shell with the help of a real shell and then cut it with the scissors.
- Using a thick needle and hammer, I made the hole in which I would pass the jump ring and the hook.
- With steel wool I rubbed the copper around so that it is not sharp.
- With the tools of copper I created the dents to look like a shell.
- I oxidized copper to the flame of the candle and finally painted it with acrylic paints.
I hope you like it!