Maple Leaves in Enamel

by Dianne Jacques.
(Vermont, USA)

Maple Leaves in Enamel by Dianne Jacques  - featured on Jewelry Making Journal

Maple Leaf Stud Earrings

Autumn has come a couple weeks early here this year. It’s my favorite season with the sugar maples turning deep reds and oranges, cool days perfect for leaving the windows open. The nights are brisk making for the best sleeping weather.

Maple Leaves in Enamel by Dianne Jacques  - featured on Jewelry Making Journal

Maple Leaf Earrings

I live in Vermont so naturally I had to include maple leaves in my enamel collections. What I didn’t know was that they’d be so popular! I’ve done them in both ear wires and posts.

I suppose before long it’ll be time for sweatshirts & shovels but for now I love taking day trips to admire the foliage.

Dianne Jacques
Divella Designs
Facebook

• Patti Pojer says:

I live in NY, the colors this Fall so pretty just as these earrings. I can see why they are so popular

• Rena Klingenberg says:

Dianne, a lovely job of capturing Autumn leaf colors. Your earrings are a perfect memento of a beautiful Fall leaf-peeping day. Maple leaves have the most beautiful red and orange colors. And don’t you love sleeping when it’s cold outside the covers and snug under them!

• Thank you Patti, it seems like fall is about 2 weeks ahead of schedule here. They’ve all sold already so I need to get busy!

• Rena, YES! I love the nice, cool sleeping weather. They’re all gone so I need to get busy, Fall was about 2 weeks ahead of normal this year here in Vermont.

• Debra Lowe says:

So pretty and the variety of colors mirrors natures colors, gorgeous.

• Chris Rehkop says:

I love the colors you used for these pieces Dianne, very nice!

• LuElla says:

Beautiful! I love Autumn and the colors it brings. Those earrings are so nice, not surprised how fast they sold!

• Alysen says:

Dianne, I love the subtle lines on your leaves & the choices of enamel are spot on! No wonder they’re a best-seller!