by Melissa Harlow.
(Melissa Harlow Design)
I have been struggling over earring displays! I have tried so many different options. I always come back to the same thought…the display looks busy and takes away from the earrings.
I needed something that would show them hanging but organized looking. I also did not want a lot of extra expense or weight to the racks.
Here is my final display!
I actually used it in a show and it was very simple, easy and looked very organized. The best thing was the earrings looked great.
Steps I took:
- purchased a spice/cabinet spinner at the dollar store;
- designed my own business card with proper earring holes for center/even placement;
- purchased a $5 toilet paper holder for the bathroom at a discount store;
- cut a piece of heavy decorative but simple paper to line the spinner;
- cheap package of silver wedding rings at the dollar store;
- assembly takes just a few minutes.
Melissa Harlow Design