Fixing a Droop Problem

by Terri Wlaschin.
(Key West, FL)

Fixing a Droop Problem by Terri Wlaschin  - featured on Jewelry Making Journal

Those babies are staying in place now!

Things were going well until I added the daggers, which flopped when the pendant was held up. I stitched a triangle pattern behind the daggers. That fixed the backwards droop. Now, they drooped forward (sigh).

Next I stitched size 11’s around each dagger and added sequins to pop the piece. I stitched a row of size 11’s around the back as well as I moved between each sequin. That did the trick.

Fixing a Droop Problem by Terri Wlaschin  - featured on Jewelry Making Journal

Whole Enchilada.

Terri Wlaschin
Shanty Chic Beads
Baking Beads in the Keys

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share

Be the first to know the newest secrets
of making and selling jewelry...


free subscription to Jewelry Business Success News


Comments

  1. I always love to see how other artists resolve artistic problems. In this case, I think the droop was fortunate – the added elements are fabulous in this piece! Thanks for sharing this interesting fix, Terri – I would never have guessed the additions weren’t part of the original plan!

Share Your Thoughts

*

Subscribe without commenting