Over the Ear Hooks

by Anya.

What are the hooks called that go over the whole ear?

I saw them online once, but don’t know what they are called. I’m looking for plain gold and/or copper.

Thank you SO much anyone who can help!


FREE - Get 7 Super Jewelry Making Hacks

Get Rena's 7 Super Jewelry Making Hacks, plus the Jewelry Making Journal Newsletter - all for FREE.

We Respect Your Email Privacy

Click Here to Leave a Comment Below 1 comments