Welcome! I’m Rena Klingenberg – jewelry artist and founder of Jewelry Making Journal.
The Christmas holiday season is usually the busiest shopping time of the year.
And there are loads of opportunities for selling handmade jewelry to people who are looking for holiday gifts for their loved ones.
But it’s easy to miss out on these opportunities if you’re not prepared to make the most of them.
This 72-page “Sell More Jewelry This Holiday Season” guide will help you make the most of your opportunities to connect holiday shoppers with your jewelry.
This book is for you if . . .
- you’re not selling as much jewelry during the holiday season as you’d like to.
- you’re new to selling your jewelry.
(However, if you’re already doing well with your jewelry,
you don’t need this guide because you’re probably
already doing most of the things in it!)
Why You Need to
Start Getting Your Jewelry Business
Although many people purchase their Christmas gifts throughout the year, the majority of holiday shopping takes place from September 1, all the way through December 25.
Recently I heard these statistics:
- About one-third of holiday shoppers begin their shopping in September.
- However, another one-third of holiday shoppers don’t even START shopping till the last 10 days before Christmas!
- And regardless of when they start their shopping, by December 15 about 85% of holiday shoppers are still actively looking to purchase at least one gift.
So being prepared for
early-bird shoppers in September
can be just as valuable as being ready for
last-minute shoppers right before Christmas.
9 Reasons Why Many Jewelry Artists
Don’t Sell Much to Holiday Shoppers:
- They don’t know what to prepare for the holiday season before it arrives.
- They don’t build customer email and / or snail-mail lists.
- They don’t plan out their promotions and marketing messages ahead of time.
- They don’t position their jewelry as giftable items.
- They position their jewelry only as discounted, low-priced items for the entire holiday season.
- They don’t have their online presence set up for the needs and mindset of holiday shoppers.
- They’re not sure what motivates customers during the holiday shopping season.
- They think they have to stick to mainstream sales venues like craft shows and Etsy.
- They overlook ways to make easy sales.
This guide is designed to help you
avoid these pitfalls,
and be ready to sell more jewelry than ever
this holiday season.
Here’s What You’ll Learn
in This 72-page Book:
First, in the introduction of this book I share the simple mind-shift that made all the difference for me when it came to connecting holiday shoppers to my jewelry.
Once you’ve got that, here’s what you’ll learn in 8 short chapters:
Plan and Prepare
for a Successful Holiday Season
The more things you can do before the busy Fall and holiday season starts, the more time, energy, and opportunities you’ll have to sell your jewelry once the season begins.
In this chapter you’ll find 14 tips for getting important things done for your jewelry business, in advance of the holiday season.
These are things that are crucial to planning, promoting, and securing opportunities to connect your jewelry with holiday shoppers.
Get Your Online Presence Ready
for Holiday Shoppers
More and more, holiday shoppers are looking for businesses and products online, and connecting with them there.
This chapter has 8 tips for:
- getting your online presence ready for shoppers
- making it easy for your online customers to find out everything they need to make their buying decisions
- offering the things that really matter to shoppers during this time of year.
I’ve also included:
- 16 questions that are most frequently asked by online holiday shoppers – so you can be sure to provide this information for them.
- 11 checkpoints for making sure your online presence is holiday-ready.
Offer Giftable Jewelry Items
You’ll sell more jewelry during the holiday season if you create and position your jewelry as ideal gifts to give.
In this chapter you’ll discover:
- 9 strategies for making your jewelry more “giftable” – so holiday shoppers see your work as the solution to their gift-giving challenges.
- 7 jewelry features that appeal to a wide range of gift recipients.
- 30 holiday gift categories you can create jewelry for – or remind your customers to shop for.
- alternative jewelry gift ideas you can offer.
and Offering Special Deals for the Holidays
Should you discount your jewelry to make more holiday sales?
In this chapter you’ll learn:
- 7 smart strategies for offering special deals without giving away the store.
- 4 ideas for holiday discounts to offer.
- 2 big reasons why you shouldn’t discount your jewelry for the entire holiday season.
- 5 things holiday shoppers actually want more than discounts.
Promoting Your Jewelry
for the Holiday Season
In this chapter you’ll learn how to set up a simple holiday marketing calendar and turn it into a success tool for your jewelry business.
We’ll also cover:
- 7 important ways to promote your jewelry to holiday shoppers.
- How to plan more effective promotional efforts.
- An example of using various communication channels (blog, social media, email subscriber list, snail-mail list) for your holiday promotional messages.
- 9 examples of special promotions that resonate with shoppers.
and Your Holiday Shoppers
Customer care is one of the most important facets of your jewelry business during the busy holiday shopping season.
In this chapter we’ll dig into:
- Understanding the holiday shopper’s perspective.
- 10 ways you can provide the kind of care your customers will love – even when things get hectic.
for Selling Your Jewelry This Holiday Season
Millions of people will be purchasing gifts during the holiday season – but a lot of them WON’T be visiting craft shows or Etsy while doing their holiday shopping.
If you look outside of the venues where everyone else is selling their work, you’ll find a lot of fantastic opportunities.
In this chapter I share 20 examples of alternative opportunities to connect holiday shoppers with your jewelry.
You may have heard me talk about these particular jewelry-selling opportunities before – but are you taking action and profiting from them?
Strategies for Selling More Jewelry
NEXT Holiday Season!
Even while you’re selling your jewelry this holiday season, you can research, learn, and set things up that will give your jewelry business a big boost NEXT holiday season!
Here you’ll learn:
- 7 things to do this year that will help you have even more success with selling your jewelry NEXT holiday season.
- 15 things to analyze about your holiday sales this year that will help you make better decisions for next year.
- 10 things to observe about other businesses this holiday season to give you ideas for next year.
- When to start planning and preparing for next year’s holiday season.
This concise ebook covers everything from
planning this year’s successful holiday shopping season,
all the way through
making next year’s even better.
This is a PDF ebook that you can read on your
Computer, Kindle, iPad, Nook, Tablet, Smartphone,
and most other devices.
Immediately after your purchase, you can download your ebook and start learning new success strategies, tips, and secrets right away.
If you’re not satisfied with this ebook, just contact me within 30 days of your date of purchase – and I’ll issue your 100% refund immediately.
Your ebook purchase is 100% safe and secure – and 100% risk-free.
Learn How to Sell Your Handmade Jewelry
to Holiday Shoppers:
Get the Ebook
“Sell More Jewelry This Holiday Season”
Now Just $29
PayPal or Credit Card