Jewelry Made from Real Flower Petals

by Hillary Flanders.
(Warner, New Hampshire)

Jewelry Made from Real Flowers by Hillary Flanders  - featured on Jewelry Making Journal

Types of flower petal jewelry- sunflowers, black-eyed susans, pansies, rudbeckias, and more as I discover varieties that work with my methods.

Each petal has three layers of different clear coats with the last being UV and water proof. Some petals are painted gold on the back.

Lightweight earrings with bronze, silver, or 14k Gold filled earwires.

Hillary Flanders
HeeBee Geebs

• Absolutely lovely, Hillary. Perfect for every season – especially in Winter when you need a ray of sunshine and flowers.

• Tamara Robertson says:

Wow, these are lovely, and designing with flower petals is such a beautiful idea. Very professionally done as well.

• Colleen says:

Wow, this is so cool!
    Would you be willing to share instructions?

• Irene says:

What a brilliant idea!!! Absolutely beautiful. I would love to wear something like this in the dead of winter to remind me of sunny summers!

• Stephani says:

Incredible-such beautiful and unique jewelry pieces! The flower petals look so vibrant!

• Chris Rehkop says:

Very pretty, feminine designs Hillary!

• Hillary says:

Thank you so much everyone!! I really appreciate the kind words about my jewelry, they are my proudest creations 🙂 I’m not sure how to respond to each comment individually, so I will say thank you again to everyone! I always feel like I have rays of sunshine with me when I wear my flower petal jewelry. Colleen to answer your question I keep my methods a secret as it took me many years to figure out the best sequence of clear coats to use to preserve these beauties. There is a final UV and water proof coat that goes on at the end. Thank you so much!