by Rena Klingenberg.
This Elegant Curl Connector project is a free sample of some of what we do in my beginners’ wire jewelry class, Design and Make Artistic Jewelry Components.
About the “Design and Make
Artistic Jewelry Components” Class:
This is a self-paced, online video class.
It’s taught at a beginning-wireworker level.
In the Design and Make Artistic Jewelry Components class, we focus on designing and making artistic earwires, hook clasps, pendant bails, and connectors.
When you sign up for the class, you have lifetime access to all the videos and materials in it.
Along with the videos, you’ll also get helpful printable resources – checklists, cheat sheets, video transcripts, and more.
And in addition to tutorials like this Elegant Curl Connector video, the class includes:
- A unique design resource that’s only available in this class. Even if you’re not feeling creative, you can always use this resource to come up with new ideas for artistic jewelry components.
- An eye-opening concept for making your jewelry components more versatile.
- 10 strategies for developing your own successful jewelry designs – plus examples of pieces I’ve developed.
- My own simple system that makes it easy to turn design ideas into jewelry components.
- Jewelry wire information and techniques – including my personal wireworking tips.
If you’re interested in learning my easy methods for making wire jewelry, or learning how to design and create your own unique jewelry components, this class is for you!
We’ll be covering the basics of wireworking, plus more projects like the one in the video above – and my own system for coming up with new jewelry design ideas, and then turning those ideas into successful jewelry components.