(South Carolina, USA)
Jewelry making magazines are a valuable resource for inspiration and technique that most of us refer back to many times, sometimes over the span of many years.
You can easily create cereal box jewelry magazine holders to store your magazine collections, in a way that keeps them at your fingertips and in great condition for as long as you have them.
- Find a cereal box large enough for the magazines you want to store.
- Remove the top flaps and cut out most of one end of the box, leaving 4 or 5 inches up from the bottom.
- On each side of the box, score a diagonal line from the cut line to the opposite top corner of the box.
- Fold to the inside on this score line and crease sharply.
- Glue the flap to the inside of the box.
You can cover the magazine holder with decorative paper. But if you’re going to use several of them side by side, you only need to cover the front of the holder.