Get Exposure on JMJ Facebook
Would you like to have one of your jewelry tutorials featured and linked to on “Free Tute Friday” at Jewelry Making Journal Facebook?
It’s a great way to network with your fellow jewelry artists, share your passion, and possibly connect with a customer looking for what you offer.
Since there are only 4 Fridays in a month, we can’t promise a feature but you can increase your chances if you follow these simple guidelines:
- Submit a how-to tutorial that you have created and that appears on your own blog or website – for any jewelry technique or piece.
- Your tute must be your own original work. It can not be based on anyone else’s copyrighted work.
- Only submit a tutorial that you have available for free – not for sale.
- Have great photos and clear instructions in your tute.
- Only submit tutorials that are available on your website or blog. (No links to YouTube).
How to Submit Your Tutorial:
Submit a link to the tutorial you’d like featured by giving a “Like” to the JMJ Facebook Page, then send us a message via Facebook.
If we choose your tute we’ll let you know which Friday it will be featured on JMJ Facebook.
We’ll share up to 3 tutes on any given Friday – but they’ll be spaced so that each has a chance to shine.
Thanks for sharing your jewelry tutorials with the JMJ Facebook audience! 🙂