by Rena Klingenberg, owner and publisher
Visitors and fans of my previous websites on making and selling jewelry, and now this JewelryMakingJournal.com website, often ask me how I can afford the time and expense of providing a steady stream of handmade jewelry information here – completely free of charge.
In fact, many of you have very kindly asked if you could donate money to help keep my websites going.
I deeply appreciate your thoughtful offers – but instead of asking for donations, I’ve set up a few streams of income on this website.
These compensate me for the time and expense involved in publishing this site and my email newsletter, Jewelry Business Success News – and enable me to keep it all free for jewelry artists to access.
This Website Earns Income from:
- Sales of the ebooks, printed books, and other information products I’ve created
- Relevant third-party advertisements I may host on this website.
- Commissions I receive on some of the third-party products or services I recommend, when my readers purchase them via a link on my website. (However, the commission never affects the price you pay for those products, nor any of your legal rights involved in your purchase.)
About the Products, Services, and Resources I Recommend Here
My goal with this website is to provide high-quality information and resources that enable jewelry artists to make and sell handmade jewelry in creative, do-it-yourself ways.
So when I recommend a product, service or resource, it’s either:
- something I’ve personally used and find valuable; or
- something I’ve investigated or tested personally and believe it would be useful to other jewelry artists.
I’m NOT paid to provide product reviews, and advertisers do not influence the content of this website.
Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Disclosure
This website receives direct monetary compensation from links to some outside websites.
Rena Klingenberg is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
Conflicts of Interest
This site does not publish content which might present a conflict of interest.